Dadarkar Arts

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Unconditional Love Layout

Hello Crafty Ladies!!

Annu Here To Share With You My Inspiring Project For "Get Inspired" Under "Dadarkar Arts".I Have Created A Layout Using "Get Inspired" Products Which I Will List Below. I Have Named My Layout "Unconditional Love" As This Is Really True Because The Picture That I Have Used  Shows That unconditional Love In Both, Annie The DogAnd Avnika The Girl Both Met Eachother For The First Time  And The Love Annie Shows Towards Avnika Is Unconditional As You Can See In The Picture So When I Saw The Pic The First Thing Came Into My Mind Was "Unconditional Love" And Named My Layout As So.Hope You All Love My Layout And Get Inspired.


PRODUCTS USED FROM GET INSPIRED
  • Navy Blue Velvet Cardstock
  • Ivory Pearlescent Cardstock
  • Mint Blue Pearlscent Cardstock
  • Tortilla Brown Pearlscent Cardstock
  • Metallic Texture Paste Silver Star
  • Cool Diamond Fairy Dust
  • Pearl Pollen In Cream Shade
  • Matt Finish Pollen In Light Blue Shade
  • Silver Light Weight Glass Beads Fragments
  • Silver Mirror Finished Cardstock
OTHER PRODUCTS USED
  • Sky Blue cardstock
  • Heartfelt Crations Dogwood Flower Die Set
  • Cheerylane Large Sunflower Dolie Die
  • Marianne Design Anja's Leaves Die
  • Memory Box Tall Chole stem Die
  • Big Shot Machine
  • Hot Glue Gun And sticks
  • Double sided tape
  • The Crafters WorkShop Harlequin Stencil
  • Wooden Chippe Flower And Florish
INSTRUCTIONS


My Layout Measures 12 by 12 Inches. Firstly I Got My Photograph Printed And Cut To Desired Size And Then I Took The Navy Blue Velvet Cadstock And Cut It Slight Inch Extra As The Size Of My Photograph And I Also Did The Same For My Caption "Unconditional Love".
Next, Take Sky Blue Cardstock And Paste It Down On 12 By 12 Chipboard, Next Take The Stencil And Take The Texture Paste In Silver from Get Inspired And Make The Impression On The Whole Background. Next I Took My Dolie Die And Cut It With Blue Velvet Cardstock In 4 Pieces And 4 In Mint Blue Pearsent cardstock.
Next Take Tortilla Brown Pearsent Cardstock And Cut It Freehand To Put It At Back Of Dolie Made With Mint Blue Pearlsent Cardstock And Take Silver Mirror Finished Carstock For Blue Velvet Dolies Now paste them At Back Of Each Dolie Refer The Pics Below. 
Next Cut Some Florish And Tall Chole Stem Die Pieces From Both Blue Velvet Cardstock And Silver Mirror Finished Cardstock. For The Flowers I Die Cut With Heartfelt Creations Dogwood Flower Die Set In Different Sizes In Blue Velvet Cardstock, Ivory Pearlsent Cardstock And Tortilla Brown Pearlsent Cardstock. 
Next Shape Them Accordingly And Put Some Pearl And Matt Finished Pollens In The Center.Once All The Flowers Are Assembled Take All Blue velvet Flowers And Put Some
Transperent  Glue On It And Immediately Sprinkle Some Silver Glass Beads Fragments
Next Assemble All The Stuff As Desired. You Can Refer The Pics Below For Assembling.










Hope You Loved My Creation.
Thanks For Stopping By
Happy Crafting!!
With Loveđź’–
Annu Pal

 Product Used:-



   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eternal Love!!

Hello Friends!! Uma here with you. Today I'd like to share a Valentine day card as a Guest Designer. My term was over in dec 2018....