Dadarkar Arts

Monday, January 21, 2019

The Bold And Royal Beauty/Layout

Hello Crafty Ladies!!

Annu here today Iam here to share with you all my new layout which I have created using the products from "Get Inspired" under "Dadarkar Arts".They have come up with beautiful metallic texture paste in "Carat Gold" and "Stary Silver" and a beautiful "Deep Red Velvet Cardstock".

 So, lets talk a little about my layout, I have made this for my younger sister and made it keeping in mind her favourite likings like her favourite colour scheme, flowers, embellishments and other stuffs.So as you all can see the rich look of my layout I named it as "The Bold And Royal Beauty".Hope I inspire you all this time too.


Products Used From Get Inspired        

  • Metallic Texture Paste In "Caret Gold"
  • Mirror Finished Cardstock In Gold
  • Deep Red Velvet Cardstock
  • Metallic Acrylic Colour named As "Red Berries"
  • Natural Burlap Roll
  • Styrofoam Buds In Round Shape
  • White Cardstock

Other Products Used 

  • Honeycomb Shaped Stencil
  • Honecomp Die From Cheerylane
  • Distressxide Ink In Iced Spruce
  • Wooden Embelihment In Clock shape
  • Metal Embelihment In Clock Spare Parts
  • Acrylic Colour In Black
  • Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms Flower Die
  • Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace Die
  • Hot Glue Gun With Sticks
  • Pallet Knief
  • Wasre ChipBoard Pieces
  • Double SidedFoam Tape
  • Flower Shaping Tools

Enjoy The Pictures Of My Layout Below



























Thanks for Stopping by​
Hope You Loved My Creation And Hope I Inspired you 
Happy Crafting!! 
Love And Hugs 














Products Used:-























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Eternal Love!!

Hello Friends!! Uma here with you. Today I'd like to share a Valentine day card as a Guest Designer. My term was over in dec 2018....